Wednesday, May 1, 2013

clinical lunch 2

Connor's last day of pre-school!  I picked him up after my last final and we're out for the summer!  I registered him several months ago for kindergarten this next fall.  We're still debating if we want him to take kindergarten 2 times or not.  He turns 5 a month before the cut off, so he'll be the youngest kid in his class.  I have talked to tons of parents to get their advice on this.  I know from psychology that girls develop mentally and physically faster than boys do and in talking with parents it sounds like girls do fine being the youngest in their class, but it's harder for boys.  Jason was the youngest growing up and he hated it when it came to sports because he was always smaller than the other boys (who were in the same grade, but a year older).  So, we're not sure which way we're going to go yet.. he might end up taking kindergarten twice, but either way he starts this fall!


Connor playing with a bug with his friend Sarah at school.
2013 Pre-school pictures



 After I picked Connor up we went out to dinner with my clinical group.  The guys in our group wanted us to eat at the Queen of Sheba Ethiopian restaurant, so we could try some of the food from their country.
Samuel and Daniel
Me, Connor and Olesya's daughters: Nina and Ava
Roman, Olesya, me and Connor
Oksana and Suad
Connor, Nina, Ava
Suad and Kadra
me and Connor




Connor loves Suad
Jason built a bird house
with one side with plexi glass and a pull away door, so if a bird builds a nest we can peak at them

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails