After Ryan went home on Mother's Day the 3 of us went for a bike ride to Waterfront Park. Just as we arrived at the park Connor announced he had to go "big potty"... translated to poop. We made it into the bathroom just as he was exploding. Either the bacon for breakfast or the entire pear for a snack didn't agree with him. Unfortunately he didn't get to play at the park. I cleaned him up as best I could and we jumped back on the bikes to ride home for a sanitizing bath. We decided to relax in the house with some crafts. Connor and I painted some rocks to use as markers in our garden.
We also planted some seeds in baggies to hang in the window and watch grow
I love my craft time. I took some of Connor's beautiful animal pictures and traced them onto some material, which I then embroidered. My original plan was to mount and hang these on his wall when I'm done, but he's requested that I make them into a blanket for him...
This is his Peregrine Falcon.
While I created embroidered images of Connor's art that will last forever... Connor and Jason watched some golf and took a nap together. Jason typically takes a nap while watching golf on the weekends, while Connor naps in his Spider-man tent in the basement. But today the two of them enjoyed a snuggle together.
Spider
Turtle
picture of Jason
squid
Since Connor is not in school over the summer.. I wanted to make sure he's still getting some educational time in before kindergarten this fall. I made him alphabet cards, which he put in order for a alphabet train.one of his favorite science projects is making volcano's
He also requested to make swirl art with milk, food coloring and dish soap
New art project... we melted crayons on a canvas
No comments:
Post a Comment