The boys and I made 4 different types of cookies- chocolate chip walnut, chocolate crackle, peanut butter blossom and sugar cookies. Plus chocolate fudge. We had fun making and decorating the sugar cookies. We also let the boys open a Christmas gift early- a table tennis set. Jason said he played table tennis at a friends house growing up and has fond memories of it. This was the first time the boys have played table tennis. Kaiden loves it! Jason and Kaiden are really into it. The little die hards could play everyday! Connor and I like it too, just not quiet as much. I surprised the boys and made some hot cocoa bombs too. I saw them on-line and they looked so fun. The boys enjoyed them. I took plates full of cookies and fudge over to 3 of our favorite neighbors, along with a Christmas card. Then we let the boys open another gift- they each got a Lego Star Wars.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment