Saturday, December 12, 2020

ornament time

Top picture- a creation Kaiden made. The boys and I made salt dough ornaments.  Connor actually made a snowman decoration for Aunt Sue, a santa face for Aunt Frann and a silver hook which he put a magnet on the back for Grandpa.  Kaiden made everyone decorative tree ornaments. I made a bunch of snowflakes that I strung together and wrapped around the tree.  Bottom picture is my current office at work. Due to my shoulder injury I'm not able to work on 6S until it's completely healed. The nurses on 6S do full care, no NAC or aides, which means I need to be able to lift and move patients.  So, temporarily I'm working at Employee Health doing Covid calls and investigations. I spend my time either sharing an office with Emily (who is a hired Employee Health worker) or sitting at my own office in 120.  I'm liking working normal day shift hours! I haven't worked day shift hours since I was at Principal, 11 years ago.











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails