Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Snow

 We received more snow. The boys had fun playing in it. This is the first year that Kaiden has been able to build most or at least a good portion of his Lego sets on his own. Every once in a while he has to ask his big brother (the Lego master) for help. For Christmas every year I ask the boys to draw me a family picture. Kaiden finally drew me a picture. He said the one on the left with all the dots is Connor. The dots are his zits. Poor Connor.. the teenage years are rough. I love the deer in our neighborhood. I'll miss them when we move. They use the cross walks and wonder around town. My parents were sad they didn't have many pictures at their new house in Arizona. So, in addition to the large group of pictures I already sent... I made them a fold out coffee table book with pictures of them and the boys. I'm also sending my dad one of the metal puzzles that Jason and I have had so much fun solving.








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails