Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

All the boys opened a few gifts on Christmas Eve.

 Andrew, Jon and Cameron
 My handsome man, Connor with his new stuffed animals from Grandma.  He has always loved stuffed animals (as evidence by the huge pile of stuffed animals on his bed at home).  Grandma got him several new stuffed animals, but his two favorites are the stuffed animal birds.  One he calls Squawk and the other Brown.
 Andrew snuggling with Brody, who thinks he's a lap dog.
 Aunt Sue taught Connor how to play Candy Crush on the ipad.

 Christmas Eve picture of me and Jason
 Cameron and his mini-me, Connor.
Before bed Connor dictated a letter to Santa, which Aunt Sue wrote.  They also put out a plate of cookies and milk for Santa and tossed some carrots in the front yard for the reindeer.  I was in the basement doing a pile of homework for my early OB clinical.  I decided to sign up for the early OB clinical, which meant I had 4 months worth of OB homework to do over Christmas break, along with 6-12 hour clinicals and 2 orientation/lab days before school started for the Spring semester.  But it also meant that I would only have my Pediatric clinical to juggle along with classes for the Spring semester, which would come in handy towards the end of the semester when I deliver the baby and miss 1-2 weeks of school.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails