I'm a little behind in getting our family pictures taken this year for Christmas cards... Jason insisted that we get pictures done after he got off work during the week, so it wouldn't take time away from his weekend. Turned out to be a good plan though because we got right in with no wait!
After our photo session I was heading out the door with Connor when to my surprise I heard Jason say "Hey, can we get a picture with our hands on the belly?" I had actually planned on doing a picture with the boys touching my belly closer to my due date, but I haven't told Jason about my plan yet. So, I was delighted when he suggested the idea... my non-photo loving husband, who typically hates to have his picture taken.
We sat down and quickly snapped a picture touching my tummy. Afterwards we stood up and Connor struck one of his kung-fu poses. Jason and Connor wrestle and do karate/kung fu moves every night. Jason shocked me a second time when he asked "Can we get a kung-fu picture too?" So, we all struck a silly karate/kung fu pose and she snapped one more picture, which turned out to be so goofy that I had to buy one.







No comments:
Post a Comment