I asked Connor for months what he wanted to do for his birthday. And he would think about it and say "nothing." After we got back from our trip though he finally caved in and decided to have a party with some friends. He wanted to go kayaking on Medical Lake- Raheem brought his remote control boat that goes 50mph. Connor spent time talking with everyone out on the water... especially Rachel. The two of them talked forever. Josh jumped off the rocks into the water (his dad, Tom was there and approved). I kayaked with the kids. Jason visited with Tom on the shore (and his dog, Apache). Then we came back to our house for hamburgers. Next we went to the movie theater to watch Thor: Love and Thunder. Tom joined us. Jason fell asleep during the movie. I got each of the kids a bag of popcorn. Then back to our house for Dairy Queen Oreo blizzard cake. I surprised Connor with a blooming flower on his cake. He liked it. He invited: Raheem, Josh, Mason, Rachel, Ryan and his brother Kaiden. Josh and Ryan recently both got bearded dragon's too. So, they also spent some time admiring our dragon, who is super friendly. Afterwards I took Rachel and Mason home. Raheem's family (Tim, Alex, Landry, Isaiah and Tristan) came over and we BBQ'ed an Italian sausage coil from Sonninbergs. Seriously the best sausage EVER! I also made a smoked salmon dip and crab salad and they brought a lettuce salad. Tom joined us for dinner. Then Raheem, Ryan, Josh, Landry and Isaiah spent the night.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment